Full-time iGate Off-campus drive for 2014 Batch Freshers
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
iGate Off-campus drive for freshers – 2014 Batch for software engineer job
iGATE Corporation (IGTE:US) is a NASDAQ-listed, US-incorporated outsourcing company with the majority of its operations in India and most of its 30,000 employees based in Bangalore.Its flagship company is iGATE Global Solutions in Whitefield in Bangalore, India. It was founded by Ashok Trivedi. iGate Inc is an American multinational corporation which provides information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. It is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. Customers include companies in banking & financial services; insurance & healthcare; life sciences; manufacturing, retail, distribution & logistics; media, entertainment, leisure & travel; communication, energy & utilities; federal government; and independent software vendors across the Americas, Europe- Middle East-Africa (EMEA) and Asia-Pacific.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA Graduates
Year of passing: 2014 Batch
Salary: Best in Industry
Walk-in Date: 19th and 20th September 2013
Candidates who wish to participate MUST meet the following criteria:
- should have 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th and graduation.
- should have no gaps in education
- Candidates can have not more than 1 active backlog.
ONLY students belonging to the following streams can apply
- Computer Science
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Information Science
- Information Technology
- One (1) updated copy of your resume
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th / Diploma & engineering up to the 6th semester.
- Two (2) passport size photographs.
- Black or Blue Ball point pen
- Any of the following VALID Photo Identification: College ID card / Driving License / Passport / Voter’s ID
- Card/Aadhar Card.
How to Apply
Interested and elgible candidates can apply this job through the link given below and attend the off-campus drive on 19th and 20th September 2013.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND VENUE LOCATION Please CLICK THE LINKS GIVEN BELOW
6559 total views, 1 today