Full-time Indian Oil corporation Limited Jobs – IOCL recruitment 2014 for Officers/ Engineers and Assistant Officers/ Assistant Engineers
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
IOCL recruitment 2014 – Indian Oil corporation is looking for energetic and dedicated Graduate Engineers (Indian nationals only) for recruitment as Officers/ Engineers and Assistant Officers/ Assistant Engineers.
Indian Oil is India’s flagship national oil company with business interests straddling the entire hydrocarbon value chain – from refining, pipeline transportation and marketing of petroleum products to exploration & production of crude oil & gas, marketing of natural gas and petrochemicals. It is the leading Indian corporate in the Fortune ‘Global 500′ listing, ranked at the 88rd position in the year 2013.With over 34,233-strong workforce, IndianOil has been helping to meet India’s energy demands for over half a century. With a corporate vision to be the Energy of India, IndianOil closed the year 2011-12 with a sales turnover of Rs. 4,09,957 crore ($ 85,550 million) and profits of Rs. 3,955 crore ($ 825 million).
Position Type: Freshers (2014 Batch also eligible to apply)
Salary (CTC): RS 7.00 LPA – 10.50 LPA
Age Limit:26 Years (As on 30th June 2014)
Last Date: 2nd March 2014
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology in the above mentioned disciplines
- (full time regular courses only) from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
- Candidates, belonging to General and OBC (non- creamy layer) categories, should have secured minimum 65% marks in qualifying degree examinations.
- Qualifying marks is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) /People with Disability (PWD) candidates.
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August, 2014.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this job through the link given below on or before 2nd March 2014
MORE DETAILS: CLICK HERE
44542 total views, 1 today